Saturday, August 14, 2004

Armadillocon Again

So here I am at Armadillocon, sitting in my room, waiting for my 11:00 p.m panel. Why would anybody put an Old Guy on a panel at 11:00 p.m.? Who's going to keep me awake?

I was on a 7:00 p.m. panel on "SF Movies that Should be Remade." It was very lively, with lots of audience participation.

The panel at 11:00 is on "Writing in Multiple Genres." Now how likely is that likely to be? Which panel would you have scheduled at 11:00?

In case you're interested, by the way, I agreed with the others that LOGAN'S RUN and I AM LEGEND (THE OMEGA MAN, THE LAST MAN ON EARTH) certainly qualify for remakes, not that Hollywood would do them right even if they were remade.

OK, so Blogger isn't going to let me publish this. I'm going to save it and get it up sooner or later. Maybe later.

No comments: