Monday, October 16, 2006

OK, this is Scary

FOXNews.com - Scarlett Johansson Record Deal in the Works - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment: "Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan are about to have something in common.

Scarlett, I am told, has signed a deal to make her first record. 'Scarlett Sings Tom Waits' is being recorded now and through the winter, with a possible release next spring from Rhino Records' recently reactivated Atco label. The eventual release date will be coordinated with Johansson's movie schedule."

10 comments:

Graham Powell said...

"Scarlett Sings Tom Waits"? This cannot possibly be true.

Unknown said...

Would I lie to you?

Anonymous said...

The way she looks I don't care what she does...I'll watch the videos! ;)

Carl V. Anderson said...

oops, that 'anonymous' was me...not at all ashamed of my Scarlett Johansson admiration.

Graham Powell said...

I'll change my "cannot be true" to "must not be allowed to happen". What's next, Will Ferrel singing Willie Nelson?

Benjie said...

Will Ferrel might do a pretty good Willie Nelson. Or maybe Will Smith.

Anonymous said...

How much does it cost to hire a hitman these days? And does anyone want to contribute if I pass a hat around?

Unknown said...

I had a feeling that Ray would react calmly to this news.

Ray Banks said...

If it wasn't for the fact that she seems to spend most of her time in STD clinics and talking about her own tits, or the fact that she resembles a botoxed piglet, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Mind you, this could end up quite good, as she DOES have the voice of a fifty-year-old man.

Anonymous said...

"botoxed piglet"?

Good one.

I do NOT want to hear Scarlett butchering "Ol' 55" but maybe that's just me.