Monday, January 29, 2007

Man with Penis on his Back

Man sues over penis tattoo | Metro.co.uk: "A football fan is suing a tattooist who drew a penis on his back instead of his favourite team's badge.

The teenager asked to have the Boca Juniors logo etched on his back.

But the tattoo artist was a supporter of rival team River Plate and decided to have some fun at his young customer's expense.

The victim, who cannot be named, said: 'I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents.'"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose I should think this is funny. But, instead, I think what a complete jerk and a-hole the tattooist is. The customer pays the tattooist for a job, is trusting him to do good work, and instead of what is ordered the customer gets an insult tattooed upon his back.

mybillcrider said...

I agree with you 100% Gerard.

Anonymous said...

One of the lesser reasons I've never had any desire for a tattoo. The headline, just below the photo of Selleck just behind Hillerman, gives a certain potential interpretation to them both. Particularly given the "praydar" attempts to "out" Selleck...

mybillcrider said...

You mean In and Out didn't do that?

Anonymous said...

Well, there's no arguing that he had the right mustache back when.

Juri said...

I must confess I laughed when I read this. I was thinking what his parents said when they saw the results... but it's of course sad and stupid.