Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Back

The trip to Alberta and British Columbia was great.  We got back last night, and I figure it will take me a week to get through all the e-mails that have stacked up.  I have a few hundred photos, but I promise not to post them all here.

Our return trip was in the First Class section, thanks to the generousity of Continental Air Lines.  We were first on the plane and first off, our two bags were the first two on the luggage carousel, the shuttle to the parking lot was right outside the door, and our car was its first stop when we reached the parking lot.  Probably one of the smoothest trips we've had.  It's good to be home, but we're still a little tired, and it will take us a while to catch up. 

The automated blogging seems to have worked out all right, and regular posting, such as it is, will resume today. 

1 comment:

Scott Cupp said...

Glad you are back