Thursday, October 08, 2009

If You Go to Bouchercon and Get Tossed i n Jail, . .

. . . you can still have a good time.

Ind. court: Jail sex not a crime | Cincinnati.com | The Cincinnati Enquirer: "The Indiana Court of Appeals says six inmates at the Greene County Jail didn't commit a crime when they sneaked into each other's cells to have sex.

The 2-1 ruling upheld Greene Superior Court Judge Dena Martin's decision dismissing escape charges against three men and three women. Martin ruled the inmates didn't commit a crime because they didn't intend to leave the jail."

3 comments:

Kaye Wilkinson Barley - Meanderings and Muses said...

made me laugh.
This IS good to know, actually.
Not that I need to know it, but others may . . .
I mean - I'll be at Bouchercon, but don't "think" I'll be doing anything to cause me to end up in the hoosegow, but others may . . .
(should I just shut up?!)

Anonymous said...

*remakes plans for Bouchercon*

What?


Jeff

Unknown said...

Kaye, you and Jeff, . . . Never mind.