Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Long, Mystery News

Mystery News, the most complete, up-to-date, and entertaining guide to the latest mystery books, writers, and events: "Welcome to the web site for Mystery News, the most complete, up-to-date, and entertaining guide to the latest mystery books, writers, and events. Mystery News was published bimonthly by Black Raven Press, a partnership of Lynn Kaczmarek & Chris Aldrich - until November 2009, when we ceased publication. We'll keep this web site up at least until the end of 2009 - check back later to see what we are up to!"

Today's mail brought me the final issue of Mystery News. I've enjoyed this publication, its reviews, columns, and commentaries, almost from its inception.
Once, long years ago, I was even the cover boy. It's hard to believe that I won't be seeing it anymore. Thanks to all who have been involved over the years. You've steered me to many good books I'd have missed otherwise and showcased writers I might not have considered reading until I saw their interviews. It's been a great run, and I'm sorry it's come to an end.

No comments: