Monday, June 11, 2012

Coming in August!

Publishers Weekly likes Sheriff Rhodes (and I guess the even like Seepy):

"In Crider’s enjoyable 19th Dan Rhodes mystery (after 2011’s The Wild Hog Murders), the Clearview, Tex., sheriff with a fondness for barbecue and Dr. Pepper investigates the murder of hair stylist Lynn Ashton, killed by a blow to the head with her hair dryer. . . . Rhodes’s encounters with the overly enthusiastic amateur sleuth Seepy Benton and his inability to persuade his colleagues and neighbors that he bears no resemblance to fictional crime-busting sheriff Sage Barton (featured in the memorably titled work Terrorist Terror) are continuing sources of fun."

7 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Marked on my calendar!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Congrats, Bill. You rock!

Seepy Benton said...

Well, of course they like Seepy Benton!

Dale said...

I plan to have it the day it comes out.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Looking forward to August which will bring THE NEW BOOK!
Michel

Cap'n Bob said...

When is the free Kindle edition scheduled to appear?

I josh. I have all the others in first edition hardcovers so I guess I'll keep the streak going.

Doc Quatermass said...

Well something good is in store this summer...