Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Looking for a Few Reviews

Crossroad Press, the e-book publishers of the early books in the Sheriff Rhodes series would like to do a promotion for Too Late to Die.  The problem is that there are too few reviews, and the publication Crossroad wants to use won't take the book.  So if you've ever read it and would consider leaving a short review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, it would help.  I'll probably post this a couple of times to be sure that everybody sees it.  The sheriff and I appreciate your support.

Update: As an incentive, Crossroad will give a copy of the e-book free to the first 20 people who ask for one and will leave a review.  Also, if you've read the book and will leave a review, Crossroad will give you a book of your choice from their catalog.  Such a deal!  Just e-mail me, and I'll send you the info on how to get your book.

6 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

I left one on Amazon, but B&N wouldn't take one.

Anonymous said...

OK - left one on Amazon too.


Jeff

mybillcrider said...

Cool. If you and Randy want a free book, e-mail me, and I'll tell you how to get it.

Anonymous said...

Save them for someone who doesn't have one. I have them all, I believe - mostly inscribed.


Jeff

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Okay, I just submitted my review from 2008 to Amazon as apparently it vanished from the site at some point.

I can't do anything about Barnes and Noble because an author there didn't like a negative review and got me banned from the site.

mybillcrider said...

Thanks, Kevin.