Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I'm Sure You'll All Agree

The 19 Greatest Movies Of 2015: This year wasn’t a year for consensus in anything, movies included. The Oscar race is up in the air, no one knows what a lead role is anymore, and most of the entries below could be moved around and swapped out for multiple runners-up. Some that almost made the cut: The Hateful Eight, Inside Out, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Room, Magic Mike XXL, Steve Jobs, Amour Fou, Clouds of Sils Maria, The Look of Silence, Bridge of Spies, and About Elly.

2 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Considering what this person thinks of as Almost As Greatest, even given I haven't seen 'em, I have to wonder what wouldn't bowl over the author...

Todd Mason said...

I did like the three we've both seen. FURY ROAD is being wildly overrated for reasons obscure to me. It's a lovely day.