Friday, February 17, 2017

An Old Friend Comes to Texas

Not so very long ago I wrote this post about an old friend of mine, Bob Tyus.  Bob lives in Spokane now, but he and his wife are on their annual "get out of Washington for the winter tour," which this year brings them to Texas for the first time in decades.  Luckily enough he stayed for a while near Houston.  One of our high-school classmates organized a little mini-reunion lunch in Spring, Texas, and I got to see Bob again.  That's Bob on the left, and bald me next to him.  Kay and John Black are the couple on the right.  John's another great friend, and I should write about him one of these days.  We had Italian food, talked nonstop, and a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Jeff Meyerson said...

At first glance I thought, what is Art Scott doing in Texas.

Nice one.