Thursday, August 12, 2004

Thrilling Days of Yesteryear : Thrilling Days of Yesteryear

Thrilling Days of Yesteryear : Thrilling Days of Yesteryear “Don’t panic!”

"When I sent back the last three DVD’s I rented to Netflix last week, I got notification on Monday that they had received one…Tuesday that they had received a second…and Wednesday the final one. I don’t understand this at all, because I sent all three of them back at the same time. In short, this kind of put a crimp in my plans this week for a post that I had sketched out whereupon I would watch The Killers (1946) and then the 1964 remake. Only they sent me the remake first. Most untidy. I will, therefore, wait until the original arrives tomorrow before any further posting on that subject."

So Tune In Tomorrow! at Thrilling Days of Yesteryear, as they used to say on radio. Should be an interesting commentary.

As for me, it's time to put the suitcases in the car and hit the road.

1 comment:

Frank Denton said...

Ay! The best plans o' mice and men aft gang aglay. I don't suppose Robbie Burns was thinking of you and Netflix. // Hope you had a super time at Armadillocon. We be jealous.