Thursday, July 21, 2005

ConMisterio

Later this morning Judy and I will be leaving for Austin and ConMisterio. It's the first year for this convention, and it's had a little trouble getting off the ground. Not too many people seem interested in going to Austin, Texas, in July, if you can believe that. Still, there's a good line-up of guests (click the link to see), and it should be fun. I'll take a long my clunky dinosaur of a laptop, but blogging will be sparse to nonexistent for a while. You can amuse yourself with other fine blogs, such as the ones linked over to the right, but please come back for a visit as often as you can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, Bill, you means the links over to the right, right?

Anyway, have a great time. With Joe Lansdale and Richard Moore present it's bound to be fun.

Cap'n Bob said...

It says right on my screen. Is Jeff getting the underground blog?

Unknown said...

I changed it, thanks to Jeff's catch. I was out of town at the time and didn't have a chance to thank him. So thanks, Jeff! (I do know the difference between left and right, most days.)