Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Over at Ed's Place

Gormania: "I'm always interested in the lives and working methods of other writers so toward that end I'm beginning a series called Pro-Files in which various professional writers answer the same seven questiions.

Pro-Files launches tonight with one of the most skilled and neglected writers working today. Bill Crider's books and stories have been giving me true pleasure for well over two decades now."

Ed is too kind. He might get an argument from some small-minded persons on that "skilled" bit.

3 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Enough with the false modesty. I know, you know, and the world knows that you're an incredibly talented, skilled, and entertaining writer.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Cap'n. The check is in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Well, put my check in the mail too because yours are some of the best books . . . nooo, they are the best books in the business. Keep writing.