Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Any Volunteers?

Jeff Meyerson, who sent me this link, isn't volunteering.

Ananova - Penis museum in manhunt: "The world's only penis museum has appealed for a human specimen.

Curator Sigurdur Hjartarson opened the museum in 1974 in Husavik, Iceland, and has collected 195 penises from various animals.

His collection includes penises from hamsters, horses and whales.

But now he is appealing again for a human organ. He said people from the UK, Germany and the US had contacted him offering their penises in the past but that none of the offers had ever been serious."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when I'm no longer using mine...for anything at all...I suspect I shall be nonchalant about its disposition. Remuneration to any heirs or executors, I idly wonder....

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I'm not done with it quite yet.

Anonymous said...

Surely someone from Texas can volunteer a deep-fried human penis.

Jerry House

Brent McKee said...

There's a Lorena Bobbitt joke waiting to be made but for the life of me I can't come up with a good one.

Cap'n Bob said...

I would, but I'd hate to put them through the expense of building a new wing to house it. Kaff*kaff.

Anonymous said...

Oh...yours will fit indoors?

Cap'n Bob said...

Perhaps in an old dirigible hangar, right next to my imagination.