Friday, October 10, 2008

One Thing I've Learned at Bouchercon

There are actually people reading this blog.  Yeah, yeah, I know that some of you read it.  You e-mail me and comment.  But I mean other people, people I didn't know about.  They even seem to get a laugh from it now and then, which is good, since the whole purpose of the thing is to entertain.  I mostly think it entertains me, but I'm glad to know there are some others who find it fun.  I know it's nuts to write without getting paid for it, but when you think about it, I don't really write all that much.  I just link to articles, and sometimes other people even send me the links in the first place.  Not that I don't work hard, you understand.

3 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Excellent. I'm glad you felt the love, Bill...it's the editorial judgment that makes the blog...

mybillcrider said...

Editorial judgment? We might be lacking in that department.

Todd Mason said...

We forgive you your Paris and crocodilian obsessions. Or enjoy them, as the mood strikes.