Thursday, September 17, 2009

No Wonder I Feel So Safe When I Fly

Updated: Hair clippers, cologne lead to brief evacuation of Tallahassee Regional Airport lobby | tallahassee.com | Tallahassee Democrat: "The front lobby and ticket area at the Tallahassee Regional Airport were briefly evacuated this morning after airport officials found what they thought might be a grenade in luggage.

However, emergency responders quickly determined that what appeared to be a grenade was actually hair clippers and a bottle of cologne, said Jim Durwin, assistant superintendent of airport operations."

2 comments:

Richard Robinson said...

Wasn't it the Buffalo Springfield who sang "paranoia runs deep, into your life it will creep"? These days, I'd almost rather do anything than fly, or even visit an airport.

jj solari said...

i make the same mistake all the time. I lobbed a bottle of Palmolive at the neighbor's dog just the other day. I had to laugh and apologize. I got it right the next day.