Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I've been honored by Mary Ann Melton, who's passed the One Lovely Blog Award on to me. Mary Ann's a photographer of note, and you can see some of her wonderful photos right here. You can also find her blog if you click here. Mary Ann's married to Henry Melton, Golden Duck Award-winning writer of SF for young people. I admire both of them tremendously, not least because they did what so many people talk about but so few ever do: they decided to travel when they were young, and they've been doing it ever since. They blogged and tweeted about their latest long journey to the WorldCon and back, with many side trips.

It is now my pleasure to pass on this award. These are the rules for those individuals I choose. They are simple:


1) Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.

2) Pass the award on.

3) Notify the award winners.

I read so many blogs every day that to mention them all would take forever. I'm passing this on to a few of them, though I could list dozens more.
James Reasoner, George Kelley, Rick Robinson, and Patti Abbott, here ya go.

3 comments:

Dan Stumpf said...

Don't you want to thank all the little people who made this moment possible?

Rick Robinson said...

Wow. I'm kinda speechless, except for me that's probably not possible. Is there a statuette, certificate or other icon I can show off? Oh well, that's okay.

Thanks a bunch, Bill, I'm really pleased. I'll follow the rules and move the honors along, after I enjoy the warm for a day or so.

Whew. Sniff. How cool is that?

George said...

Thanks for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD, Bill. You're the best!