Tuesday, October 06, 2009

4-7 People? I Was Thinking It Would Seve 2.

On Restaurants | A marriage of style, sushi | The Columbus Dispatch: "If you're looking for a way to 'disgust 4-7 people easily,' consider visiting Avalanche Pizza in Athens. The shop's newest pie is named Bride of Wonderboy, and at best, it will leave you wondering.

Here's the description: a crust stuffed with foot-long hot dogs, then laden with mustard, macaroni and cheese, a half-pound of mozzarella and cheddar, 'serious beef' and bacon, covered with onion, tomato and dill pickle, and topped with french fries and ketchup. Price: $18.99."

Hat tip to John Hall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! Sounds like I'm making a road trip.

Karin M said...

I wonder if they have a two-for-one special?

I got another one of those listen and type the numbers you hear tests. I just can't do it.

norby said...

That's disgusting.

I wonder if you can actually hear your heart weeping as you eat.

Deb said...

It reminds me of a Simpsons episodes where Homer "dies" and Marge weeps, "I wish they'd never invented fried cheese."