Saturday, November 29, 2014

Dream World

I had a beautiful dream last night.  Judy and I were walking outside on a warm, sunny day.  She was happy and laughing, the Judy I'd always known but the one who hadn't been present much for the last several months.  We walked up to a large building that looked nothing like M. D. Anderson, but a team of doctors met us out front and said that Judy's chemo had worked, that she was cured.  We both laughed aloud and held hands and ran.  I know it was a dream world, but it was a wonderful place.  I hope I pay it another visit one of these days.

9 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

I hope it's a recurring dream.

Anonymous said...

If only.

Jeff

Deb said...

A lovely dream--and Judy is telling you that she is "cured", not in the way either of you would have wished, but she is free from pain and will not have to undergo all those chemo and all those procedures again. I don't think this will be the last time you'll be visited in your dreams.

Unknown said...

My dreams also sustain me. Cancer took my brother and through the years these kind of dreams are comforting and reassuring that he is still watching. Forever cured of the insidious disease.

TracyK said...

That is a beautiful dream. I hope my husband and I have as many happy years together as you and Judy did. We are almost at 35 years now.

C E said...

HuGs, Bill.

Ed Gorman said...

Beautiful, Bill. Just beautiful.

K. A. Laity said...

Wonderful xx

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Beautiful, indeed.