Saturday, March 07, 2015

PaperBack


Jonathan Craig, Junkie!, Falcon Books, 1952.

As those of you who are addicted to accumulating books will understand (there are some others like me out there, I hope), no matter how many books you have, there's always one more you feel you need, one elusive title that you think you just have to own.  Here's one that's been on my list for many years, and when I ran across a copy of it, I couldn't resist.  I had it in a reprint version, but that's just not the same.  This copy's pretty ragged, but that doesn't matter.  It's probably the best one I'll ever run across, and now it's right there on the shelf with my favorite paperbacks.  It looks pretty good, I think.

6 comments:

Jeff Meyerson said...

It looks great! Have you ever read it? Is that the same Jonathan Craig from the Precinct 6 books?

Jeff

mybillcrider said...

Same guy. I haven't read it, of course. Maybe someday. . . .

Anonymous said...

Just so you won't feel lonesome . . . I'm a book accumulator, too.

mybillcrider said...

I have a feeling we're not the only ones.

Krauss said...

Give me another hit, book junkie!

George said...

Congratulations! It always is a thrill to find a book you've been looking for over decades.