Tuesday, August 04, 2015

PimPage: An Occasional Feature in which I Call Attention to Books of Interest

I did a blurb for this book, so I'll just repeat it here:  It’s 1988, and when p.i.  Eliot Cross finds out that his father didn’t die the way Cross had been told  long ago, Cross decides to find out the truth.  He winds up in Cuba where nobody wants him to be, and he discovers not only the truth about his father but about secrets that others would rather have hidden.  It’s a fast-moving tale of mystery and espionage that will engage you right from the start.  Check it out. 

Tripl3 Cross: An Eliot Cross Adventure, John Hegenberger - Amazon.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely worth your time!

Jeff Meyerson said...

I saw your blurb on Amazon. If you can't believe Bill Crider, who can you believe?


Jeff

Don Coffin said...

There goes another $3...I hope Hegenberger is still with us to get his cut...